Grilled Breakfast Burritos.
You can have Grilled Breakfast Burritos using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Breakfast Burritos
- You need of Main.
- It’s 8 of Eggs *Usually i use egg beaters, but did not have those on hand this time /:.
- It’s 5 medium of potatoes.
- You need 2 medium of onions.
- It’s 4 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of Chopped red bell pepper.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of Red Robbin Seasoning, or a season salt of your choice.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need 1 of garlic powder (I use A LOT!).
- You need of Southwest Chipotle Dressing.
- You need of Hot sauces of preference.
Grilled Breakfast Burritos step by step
- First, clean your potatoes (I leave the skin on and just wash them extra well), and then chop into small squares. *Do the potatoes first because they usually take the longest..
- Heat some olive oil in a wok on low-med. *You can use a frying pan – I chose a wok so that I could mix my potatoes around to get an even fry..
- While the oil is heating up, chop the onions how you like (I chop mine into little squares)..
- Once the oil is heated, add the potatoes & the onions and turn heat up to medium. Here is where i add some seasonings also – the garlic, season salt, etc. *Make sure to keep a close eye on everything and stir frequently to prevent burning. You may need to add a little extra olive oil too during this process..
- While the potatoes & onions are cooking, crack your eggs into a bowl, add milk, & whisk until well blended..
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with PAM, turn your burner heat to medium, and add the egg mixture, and cover with a lid..
- I let my eggs cook without stirring them until they resemble a sloppy omelette in process. At this point, I turn the heat down a little bit and slowly move the eggs around so they don't start to burn. I then cover them again to let them finish cooking. *The reason I use this process is because I like my eggs fluffy and in large, bouncy chunks. Everyone seems to love my eggs & think I do something "special" to them, but really I just exercise a little patience lol ?.
- Once the eggs are done cooking, add your cheeses (I go overboard lol), turn off the heat and cover them to let the cheese melt..
- Once both the eggs & potatoes are ready, lay a tortilla shell on a plate, drizzle it with dressing, then load it up with 'tatoes & eggs! (I do potatoes first, then eggs on top)..
- Wrap up the tortilla up burrito style, spray the outside of it with some PAM, and place it in another PAM sprayed skillet with heat on low..
- Brown to your liking, and be careful when turning it over to brown the other side so as not to bust the ends open..
- If you like hot sauces, grab those up, and you are now ready to smash! We totally loaded our plates…..my eyes had big plans for this one, but sadly i could only destroy half of one burrito lol ….don't judge ?.
- Amazingness!!! ?.
- Omg yum! ?.
- Omg, I'm sooo full lol ?.