Good breakfast ham and tomato omelette with hash brown. Ham and Broccoli Quiche with Hash Brown Crust. Ham and cheese turn a simple omelette into a filling breakfast or a fun breakfast for dinner choice. You all know I love to cook on the campfire.
I use it in all sorts of recipes like Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bars, and this This Ham and Cheese Hashbrown Casserole is the perfect way to use up leftover ham! Stir in the cheese, frozen hash brown potatoes, and the ham. One of my favorite pastimes is cooking. You can have Good breakfast ham and tomato omelette with hash brown using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Good breakfast ham and tomato omelette with hash brown
- You need 2 tbsp of dice ham.
- You need 2 tbsp of dice tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 each of whole eggs.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 oz of cheddar cheese.
My friends and family have always encouraged me.mainly because they Delicious hearty meal for breakfast or a breakfast for supper meal. You can easily shorten your prep time by precutting and cooking the bacon, and hashbrowns. Riddle Me This – Tomato Omelette. First up – olive oil or butter?
Good breakfast ham and tomato omelette with hash brown step by step
- Put butter on the pan at medium heat.
- Saute the ham and tomatoes until translucent bout 1-2 mins.
- Bit the eggs lightly and add to the pan..
- Stir very good till it starts to pull together bout 1-2 mins flip and put cheese. Wait for it to melt and your done..
This is a very good question. Talking of heat – don't over do it! A medium heat is more than enough for cooking, and after layering the insides of the omelette with the cheese and tomatoes we want to turn it back down to low. To feed more people just repeat the process. I add a dash of milk to the eggs as well – heresy in France, but it makes the omelet a little fluffier.