Bacon chicken pasta. Chicken and Bacon Pasta is one for all those days when nothing but a creamy pasta will do. I was very honest with you right from the outset. This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Serve each plate of pasta with more bacon sprinkled over the top. Our Chicken Bacon Pasta Bake is made with simple ingredients such as store-bought linguine pasta mixed with a creamy cheese sauce, shredded chicken, chopped bacon, and canned diced tomatoes… Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. You can cook Bacon chicken pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon chicken pasta
- You need 1 (16 oz) of jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 lb of chicken diced up (I used chicken strips).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- It’s 3/4 can of corn (drained).
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion (I used yellow).
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of box of penne pasta.
Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta – a creamy and delicious pasta dish filled with cheese, chicken and bacon all made in. What You'll Need Chicken Breasts Pasta- Rotini, Bow Tie Pasta, Penne, Rigatoni all work. This Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta is loaded with a flavorful garlicky ranch cream sauce. This easy, creamy chicken and bacon pasta recipe ticks all the boxes.
Bacon chicken pasta instructions
- I cooked the bacon til crisp and pulled it out and set aside.
- Then I put in celery..bell pepper.. Onion… And diced chicken cooking them in the bacon grease til chicken was cooked then I drained it so remaining grease was gone.
- Meanwhile I cooked whole wheat penne pasta til done and drained it.
- When bacon was cool enough to handle I cut it into small pieces.
- In a bowl I mixed all the ingredients and added the Alfredo sauce.
- Salt and pepper to your taste and viola meal is served….
I served it with some chicken and asparagus and this is a recipe that we will be making again and again! The original recipe, Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce, is from Julie's Album where she shares easy-to-make weeknight dinner recipes. How to Make Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta. Once browned, remove the chicken to the plate with the bacon and onion and slowly stir the half and half in the skillet. Quick and easy chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pot on the stovetop.