Soft-Boiled Eggs (Marinated) for Your Ramen Noodles.
You can cook Soft-Boiled Eggs (Marinated) for Your Ramen Noodles using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft-Boiled Eggs (Marinated) for Your Ramen Noodles
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 50 ml of ◎ Mentsuyu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Mirin.
- You need 100 ml of ◎ Water.
- Prepare 4 grams of ◎ Dashi stock granules.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎ Yakiniku sauce (I recommend salt sauce).
- It’s 3 slice of ◎ Garlic.
- Prepare 3 of cm ◎ Ginger (tubed ok).
Soft-Boiled Eggs (Marinated) for Your Ramen Noodles instructions
- Boil enough water to completely immerse the eggs. Add the salt and dampened eggs. Boil for 7 to 8 minutes (until soft-boiled)..
- While the eggs are boiling, make the marinade. Combine the ◎ ingredients in a pan, then heat to evaporate the alcohol. Remove from heat and transfer to a deep plastic container..
- Immediately after you remove the eggs from the heat, cool them in chilled water. Peel off the shells..
- Immerse the eggs in the marinade. After cooling down the marinade, chill it in the refrigerator. The eggs are ready to serve after 24 hours..
- These eggs are an essential item for tsuke-men (ramen noodles with dipping sauce).