Beef and chorizo nachos. Cacique® Beef Chorizo features an authentic blend of robust herbs and spices with a rich flavor of beef. The combination of the beef and the blend of spices make the Beef Chorizo a seasoned sausage that can be used to heighten the flavor profile of many dishes. I must confess, the healthy nachos I've boldly dubbed the best healthy nachos on the internet began as an attempt to make chorizo chilaquiles.
Beef and cheese Nachos with Chorizo sausage – cheesy, meaty, yummy! The perfect snack for a Super Bowl Sunday party. One of my favorite things to get at a restaurant is nachos. You can cook Beef and chorizo nachos using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and chorizo nachos
- It’s 500 grams of beef mince.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 160 grams of grated cheddar cheese (2 cups).
- Prepare 2 of avocados, halved, stone removed, peeled, coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 300 grams of sour cream (carton).
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh coriander sprigs.
- It’s 1 of brown onion, coarsely chopped.
- You need 2 of chorizo sausages, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of 375ml btl beer.
- It’s 1 of 660ml btl passata.
- You need 2 of 230g pkts corn chips.
Great cheesy nachos with a big strawberry margarita is my idea of a good time. It's perfect if you're out with a. Rachael Ray's Super Nachos: a great snack or meal, no silverware necessary. These loaded nachos are the ultimate crowd pleaser for a party.
Beef and chorizo nachos instructions
- Place the brown onion and chorizo in a large saucepan over high heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the chorizo is golden..
- Add the mince and cumin to the pan and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 4 minutes or until browned. Add the beer and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir in the passata and oregano and season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 1 hour or until the liquid reduces and thickens.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a roasting pan with non-stick baking paper. Arrange half the corn chips evenly over the lined tray. Top with half the mince mixture then sprinkle with half the cheddar. Continue layering with the remaining corn chips, mince and cheddar. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheddar melts..
- Meanwhile, combine avocado, red onion and lime juice in a bowl.
- Divide the nachos among heatproof serving dishes. Top with the avocado mixture, sour cream and coriander sprigs to serve.
- Time plan tip: Prepare this recipe to the end of step 3 up to 1 day ahead. Store in an airtight container in fridge. Continue from step 4 up to 30 minutes before serving. Freezing tip: Cool at the end of step 3. Place in an airtight container and freeze for up to three months. Thaw overnight in fridge. Continue from step 4.
Grab some Mexican chorizo, ground beef or skirt steak, beans, chiles, avocado, shredded. Cooking Channel serves up this Beef Nachos recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. Top with extra-limey guacamole, spicy pico de gallo and plenty of melted cheese and every bite of these nachos will taste like a warm beef taco. The Best Beef Chorizo Recipes on Yummly Beef And Chorizo Pizza, Yellow Rice With Chorizo, Beef And Chorizo Casserole.