Nacho ‘lasagne’. Nacho Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. #nacho lasagna. super brandon /PlayStation gamer. Treat yourself to this epic nacho lasagne. Instead of pasta sheets try Cobs Corn Chips in your lasagne.
We took a couple shortcuts for this traditional lasagna recipe by using store-bought marinara and boxed pasta sheets. It saves a ton of time without sacrificing any flavor. Make sure to follow these tips. You can have Nacho ‘lasagne’ using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nacho ‘lasagne’
- It’s 500 g of low fat minced beef.
- You need 6 of organic carrots ?.
- Prepare 2 of organic courgettes.
- You need 400 g of tortilla chips.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 300 g of grated cheese ?.
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Guacamole.
Lasagna is a popular Italian favorite around the world. However, like many people, you might have lasagna noodles left over in your cupboard from previous meals. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw This lasagna is optimized for two things: being both delicious and easy. In this week's episode of Sinful Snacks we've done the unthinkable – we've combined two deliciously dirty snacks to make the ultimate sinful treat, the nacho lasagne.
Nacho ‘lasagne’ instructions
- Chop and fry an onion, add in the beef and stir until brown..
- Add the spices, chopped carrots, salsa and allow to cook through until the carrots are soft, then add the courgettes..
- Grate the cheese and finish browning off the meat..
- Layer up the ‘lasagne’ adding the meat, then tortilla chips then cheese and repeat ending with cheese..
- Finish layering then add to a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees..
- Remove from the oven and serve with sour cream, guacamole and salad..
In Italian, lasagne is the name given to those flat rectangular sheets of pasta most non-Italians call lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Na płatach lasagne rozprowadzić warstwę sosu bolońskiego, następnie polać sosem beszamelowym i posypać parmezanem. Då ska du testa Nachos-lasagne, det är minst lika gott – men ger en helt annan matupplevelse.