Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce. Mix the Hollsndaise sauce and Bearnaise Brush chicken with. ingredients. Bearnaise sauce is a smooth, creamy, rich sauce flavored with shallots and the herb tarragon. It has many uses, often as an accompaniment to steak or drizzled over vegetables.
To same skillet, add chicken and cook until no longer pink. Add asparagus, sliced mushrooms, artichoke hearts and wine to the skillet and steam Meanwhile: In a small sauce pan, make bearnaise sauce according to package directions. If the sauce is too thick, add. You can have Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce using 29 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce
- Prepare of For Chicken.
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded into 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of hlack pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon sour cream or mayonnaise.
- Prepare of For Ham.
- You need 1/2 lb of thin sliced deli ham, cut into bite size piecrs, I used hot ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream, heavy or light.
- It’s of For Asparagus.
- It’s 2 lb of fresh asparagus, trimmed and lower part peeled if desired. Cooked until crisp tender and kept warm.
- You need 1 of for bearnaise sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dryed tarragon.
- Prepare 1 of chopped shallot.
- You need 3 of large egg yolks.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted warm butter (one stick).
- Prepare 1 of for garnish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Cooking asparagus most of the way in a dry cast iron pan cuts down on unwanted smoke in the kitchen. A finishing addition of oil quickly blisters the spears and helps seasoning stick to Repeat with remaining asparagus and vegetable oil. Serve immediately, passing béarnaise sauce at the table. Shrimp and Asparagus au Bearnaise en PapilloteSidSeapalmcooking. asparagus, shrimp, knorr bearnaise sauce mix, butter.
Chicken with Asparagus,, Ham and Bearnaise Sauce step by step
- For chicken.
- Heat oil and butter in large saute pan..
- Combine flour, parmesan cheese, pepper,salt and cajun seasoning on a plate, mix well.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg / sour cream mixture, then into flour/cheese mixture to lightly coat..
- Cook in hot butter oil mixture, turning once until cooked through, remove to a plate as done and keep warm..
- Add ham and cook until starting to brown, add chicken broth, cream and mustard, cook until slightly thickened, remove from heat..
- For bearnaise sauce.
- In a small saucepan combine wine, vinegar, shallot atarragon and pepper until reduced to 2 tablespoons, strain into small bowl..
- Have a double boiler set up, in the top part of the double boiler, off heat combine egg yolks, cream, hot sauce and reduced wine/vinegar mixture, whisk well. Place over the simmering water whisking at all times until the eggs begin to thicken, 2 to 4 minutes add butter very slowly while whisking until thickened. If it gets to thick add drops of hot water to thin. Serve immediatly or keep warm by putting dish in a small pan of warm water. Do not reheat, it will seperate..
- To assemble.
- On plates or large platter arrange asparagus, add ham with sauce, top with chicken then some bearnaise sauce..
- Garnish with chives and parsley.
- Serve woth crusty bread!.
Sauce For Filet Mignon Steak Recipes. Rotisserie Chicken With Keto Chili Béarnaise SauceDiet Doctor. salt, leafy greens, onion powder, butter, chickens. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve with the rest of the chilled wine. Serve steaks with asparagus, mushrooms and sauce. Prosciutto Wrapped Beef Tenderloin with Bearnaise Sauce.