Taco pie. Reviews for: Photos of Taco Pie. I Really Think You'll Like This Piee, Especially If You're A Fan Of Mexican Casseroles And Taco Salads (That's What I Feel This Recipe Is A Combination Of). Taco Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
I finally found the recipe, so here it is. Our Taco Pie is easy to slice into wedges of delicious flavor. Garnished with fresh cilantro, sour Corn tortillas are partially fried before forming the base of the pie. You can cook Taco pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco pie
- You need 2 of large bakers potatoes.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning of your choice.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded coby cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
Then onion, garlic, and ground beef are. Taco Pie has always been a favorite. Once I got my Instant Pot I knew I had to convert this recipe, and This Instant Pot Taco Pie was amazing and super easy to make! Taco Pie = Winning Family Taco Night.
Taco pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Put the butter in a non stick deep frying pan. Heat on medium heat. Peel and shredded both potatoes right into the pan. Evenly distribute the potatoes and let sit on Med 15 minutes and you flip and repeat on other side..
- Put hash browns in a 9” deep dish pie Dish..
- Brown hamburger completely. And strain all grease in a colander. Put back in frying pan and add seasoning and 1/3 Cup water. Stir and heat until seasoning is mixed into the meat. Then put on top of hash browns..
- Then top with your cheese, onions and salsa. Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted..
Tacos are a big thing in our house – like I'm pretty sure they Here's where this easy Loaded Taco Pie recipe comes into play. One giant beef taco for the table. The taco seasoning makes more than is required for the Taco Pie. Save the rest for another batch of Taco Pie(s) or other uses. This taco pie is a great alternative to a build-your-own taco bar.