Creole Baked Chicken.
You can have Creole Baked Chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creole Baked Chicken
- It’s 6 of Chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry basil.
- You need 1 tsp of chipotle chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Creole Baked Chicken instructions
- To create marinade sauce. In a medium mixing bowl add below ingredients & mix well..
- Using 2 sandwich zip lock bags, add in 3 drumsticks per bag. Pour in 1/2 of marinade sauce per bag..
- Place drumsticks bags in refrigerator and let it sit for 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 450 degree's.
- After drumsticks have been marinating for 2hours, add drumsticks and sauce to baking dish with butter, and place in oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- After drumsticks have been baking for 30 minutes, turn on the broil and broil for 5-8 minutes until drumsticks are at desired crispiness..
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve..