You can cook Meat Tornado using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat Tornado
- Prepare 1 lb of 93% Ground Beef.
- You need 2 of whole eggs.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh oregano chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare pinch of salt/pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmesan.
- It’s 5-7 of saltine crackers.
- It’s 1 handful of croutons.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion minced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s splash of olive oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 4-6 strips of bacon.
Meat Tornado instructions
- IN KITCHEN AID MIX: ground beef eggs oregano parsley salt/pepper cayenne parmesan Broth.
- IN BLENDER POWDER: Handful Saltine crackers Handful croutons makes about a cup -set aside.
- IN SAUCE PAN COOK: onions garlic in olive oil.
- ADD TO SAUCE PAN: ketchup apple cider vinegar brown sugar until thickens slightly. Strain out onions/garlic (with slotted spoon or sieve) and throw those in with meat, set aside glaze..
- Add crumbs to meat and beat. Spray loaf pan. Shape into a loaf, glaze, cover with strips of bacon tucking them into the sides..
- Cook at 350°F for 70-80 min until internal temp is 165 and bacon is crispy.