Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos.
You can have Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos
- You need 6 of flour tortillas.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef cooked.
- You need 1 can of refried beans or fresh cooked pinto beans (see my beans and ham recipe, this goes well in burritos ).
- You need 2 cup of Pork green chili (see my recipe ).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos instructions
- Lay out tortilla and fill with beans and beef. Roll folding the ends in first. Repeat with all 6 tortillas..
- Lay side by side in a large casserole dish..
- Spread cheese over the top of the burritos..
- Pour 2 cups (or 3) of chili over all 6 burritos..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 30 min..
- Serve immediately and can top with lettuce and tomato..