Zesty Crockpot Chicken Burritos. A cheesy chicken concoction wrapped up in soft tortillas! These make a great light dinner served with a green salad, refried beans, or as a fun appetizer. NOTE: Image is of Cheesy Chicken filling.
Not much gets a Minnesota kid more excited than a snow day! We loved how these Crock Pot Chicken Burritos turned out! I warmed up some of the leftovers for lunch the next day and ate them with tortilla chips. You can cook Zesty Crockpot Chicken Burritos using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zesty Crockpot Chicken Burritos
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 of taco seasoning packet.
Lay raw chicken in bottom of crock. In medium size bowl, stir together the corn, beans, tomatoes, green chilis and spices. Sarah shows you one of her "go to" crockpot meals. Spicy Chicken burritos made from our pasture raised chicken. ****** Subscribe * Don't forget to.
Zesty Crockpot Chicken Burritos instructions
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot..
- Drain black beans and rinse. Put into crock pot..
- Drain corn, and place in crock pot..
- Dump cream of chicken soup over everything..
- Add taco seasoning packet on top of that and mix it into the cream of chicken soup and other ingredients so that it's blended well..
- Close crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken and use as a filling for burritos or on top of tortillas chips with toppings. Enjoy!.
Zesty Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. Chicken Burrito Bowl Chicken Burritos Burrito Bowls Chicken Burrito Recipes Chicken Enchiladas Burrito Burrito Chipotle Burrito Bowl Chicken Breakfast Recipes Slow Cooking. These chicken burrito bowls only require five minutes of hands-on prep time — the rest of the work is done by your slow cooker. These burrito bowls are full of chili-spiced brown rice, black beans, corn, and yes, tender bites of shredded chicken. Arrange chicken on center of rack in broiler pan; sprinkle both sides with salt.