Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce. Creamy Parmesan Carbonara Chicken (No Egg) Balsamic Baked Chicken Breast With Mozzarella Cheese Crispy Chicken Parmesan (Parmigiana). Lightly floured boneless chicken breasts are pan fried in until golden and crispy before being added to a mouth-watering garlic cream sauce! Tender chicken breasts smothered in creamy garlic sauce!
In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, basil, parsley, and sweet. A wonderful recipe for baked chicken breasts in a creamy, Asiago cheese sauce finished off with black pepper, balsamic vinegar, and additional Asiago cheese. Easy, delicious, and cheesy chicken breasts–with plenty of Asiago flavor! You can cook Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce
- You need of Chicken.
- You need 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of sea salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of Creamy Basil Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 3 tbsp of basil.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of plum tomatoes (chopped ).
For an easy weeknight meal How to Pan Seared Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts. How to make a creamy sauce without heavy cream. Do you need fresh basil for the basil. Home › Weeknight Dinners › CREAMY PARMESAN BASIL CHICKEN RECIPE.
Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Coat chicken breasts in vegetable oil, sea salt and pepper on both sides..
- Bake for 45 minutes. While baking combine ingredients for Creamy Basil Sauce. Set in fridge until chicken is done..
- Cover chicken with sauce and serve. Sauce can be made a day in advance if desired..
How to make chicken breasts tender. This is a technique I used in my Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe. The other key to tasty chicken breasts is to SEASON your chicken with salt and pepper before cooking. Boneless chicken breasts are cooked in butter and olive oil with a creamy dill sauce in this recipe. Use fresh or dried dill for the seasoning.