Four-bean, rocket and chorizo salad. Buy the ingredients for our Warm chorizo and rocket salad recipe from Tesco today. Toss the rocket leaves through the bean salad and transfer to a large serving plate. Once you're done, simply sit back and enjoy your chicken and chorizo salad with beans and rocket leaves and don't forget to check out other great authentic Italian recipes including great antipasti recipes, Italian.
Every mouthful brings a mulitude of wonderful flavours that meld You get the crunch and sweetness of the buttered almonds, the mellow crunch of the tender crisp beans, the saltiness of the chorizo and then the tang. Mix the vinegar with the lemon juice, a pinch of sugar, and the oil, and season to taste with salt. Add to bowl with the beans, rocket, spring onions, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil. You can cook Four-bean, rocket and chorizo salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Four-bean, rocket and chorizo salad
- You need 3 of chorizo sausages, sliced.
- It’s 80 grams of rocket leaves.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, desseded, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 can of fourbean mix (400g), rinsed, drained.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Where's the full recipe – why can I only see the ingredients? Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients. An Eat Your Books index lists the main ingredients and does not include.
Four-bean, rocket and chorizo salad step by step
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chorizo for 3 minutes, turning regularly, until dark golden and slightly crisp. Remove, drain on paper towel and keep warm..
- Place olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a non-metallic bowl, and whisk to combine..
- Place chorizo in a serving dish. Add four-bean mix, capsicum and rocket. Drizzle with dressing and serve with crusty bread..
Spice up this cheap and easy bean stew recipe with chorizo for a super dinner on a budget. Spice up your stew with chorizo and stir in some cannellini beans for a super dinner on a budget. Make up the pizza base following pack instructions and put on a baking sheet. Spread over the tomato pizza sauce. Warm bean salad bursting with spicy Mediterranean flavours.