Garden omelet with bacon. Give your garden four seasons of interest with low-maintenance ornamental grasses. We've rounded up some of the best varieties to try in your yard. Arrange bacon on a baking sheet.
Add some bacon to the pan and pour he beaten egg on top. add the rest of the bacon. add cheese while it cooking (optional). After its cooked take of heat and put more cheese on top. I like omelets but don't always have time to stand by the stove. You can cook Garden omelet with bacon using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garden omelet with bacon
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of chopped finely red onion.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of finely chopped green pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of finely chopped red pepper.
- You need 2 of strips precooked bacon cut into little pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare dash of black pepper.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- You need 1 of skillet or frying pan.
- You need tbsp of butter.
That's why I favor this oven-baked variety that I can quickly pop into the oven at a moment's notice. My family frequently requests this for Sunday brunch. They always empty the dish. —Ellen Bower, Taneytown, Maryland. Bacon omelettes are perfect for any meal!
Garden omelet with bacon instructions
- First, whisk all 4 eggs together until fully mixed. Add milk, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper and whisk again..
- Next, add red peppers, green peppers, red onion, and bacon to egg and milk mixture..
- Now, add most of the cheese, (leave some to sprinkle on the top when your done) and whisk again. You are now ready to cook your omelet!.
- Turn frying pan/skillet to medium heat and throw butter on. Once the butter is all melted and sizzling (don't burn the butter. If it starts to turn brown, you are burning it) and put omelet mixture in frying pan. After 2-3 minutes, fold your omelet, and flip it over to the other side. Cook on this side for 2-3 minutes also. Your omelet should be slightly golden brown, and cheese melted. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top, and You are done! Serve with toast, pancakes, hot sauce whatever you like! Enjoy!.
The IHOP Bacon Temptation Omelette is perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or even dinner. This bacon and cheese-filled omelette is hearty enough to carry you through the day, and makes a great dinner. Bacon and eggs are a classic combination. Create a living work of art with a variety of flowers and There's nothing like the flavor of salty, crispy bacon with creamy eggs. Explore omelet recipes from My Food and Family today.