Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus. Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is a simple and classic appetizer that is suitable for many different eating preferences. It can also be made ahead! Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat with olive oil.
Great for Easter, Mother's Day, or any spring meal! This prosciutto wrapped asparagus is fresh asparagus stalks flavored with savory prosciutto, then broiled to crispy perfection. You can wrap the asparagus ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to cook. You can have Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus, trimmed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped tarragon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon zest.
- It’s 3 tsp of EVOO.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 8 slice of Prosciutto.
Like I may — or may not — have accidentally done before. ? Don't miss a thing – Sign up for the With that in mind, I'm showing you how to make Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus – Tender. These prosciutto-wrapped bundles of grilled asparagus are a delicious addition to a spring brunch or elegant dinner. Prosciutto wrapped asparagus takes a simple low carb vegetable and makes it just a little fancier and oh so delicious.
Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus instructions
- In a large skillet of simmering water, cook the asparagus until crisp-tender, 3 minutes; drain..
- On a large plate, toss the asparagus with the tarragon, lemon zest, 2 tsp. EVOO and pepper..
- Divide into 4 bundles, then wrap each bundle with 2 slices of prosciutto. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 1 tsp. EVOO over medium-high. Add the asparagus bundles and cook until the prosciutto is browned and crisp, about 3 minutes.
The salty prosciutto crisps up as the asparagus turns tender-crisp. Prosciutto-wrapped asparagus is such a tasty and elegant appetizer. The combination of the tender-crisp asparagus and the warm, salty prosciutto is wonderful. And even the leftovers taste great! Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus – one of the easiest recipes you'll make using just two ingredients!