Cheddar, herb and sausage potato au’ gratin. The best potatoes to use for au gratin potatoes are russets; they have the most starch and make the creamiest sauce. I was searching online for a recipe for au gratin potatoes & came across this. I substituted shredded sharp cheddar & colby jack cheeses since it was all I.
This potato gratin recipe is the perfect side dish for any type of meal, whether its weeknight dinners or I think thyme is the best herb for potato gratin because it has a wonderful flavor, and a texture that I have been thinking of making my au gratin by adding slices of sausage though out the dish. Perfect Potatoes au Gratin, made with thinly sliced potatoes in a cheesy dreamy cream sauce. With coarse salt, herbs and spices, garlic and onion, I have become a big fan of this seasoning! (ad). You can have Cheddar, herb and sausage potato au’ gratin using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar, herb and sausage potato au’ gratin
- You need 6 of thin sliced red small potato.
- You need 3/4 of big yellow onion julienned.
- Prepare 4 of garlic clove, smashed and minced.
- You need 2 of fresh thyme sprig minced.
- Prepare 1 of fresh rosemary sprig minced.
- It’s 6 of banquet sausage breakfast (OG) pats diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pack (2 cup) of pioneer sausage flavored country gravy.
- It’s .5 cup of whole milk.
- It’s .5 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of knorr chicken bouillon.
- Prepare of Sprinkle to own likes; red pepper flakes, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Hello Scalloped Potatoes, meet the best, perfectly cheesy, Potatoes au Gratin, evah. Make an easy potato au gratin recipe with ham and cheddar cheese, a breadcrumb topping, and delicious sauce. Gently stir in the potatoes until well coated with the cheese mixture. We call these Potatoes Au Gratin – sophisticated potatoes This delicious cheddar and beer potatoes Au Gratin side dish works with almost any main dish you can imagine: turkey, ham, pork.
Cheddar, herb and sausage potato au’ gratin instructions
- Just cook.
Herbs to use for Beer Potatoes Au Gratin. I used fresh thyme but you can also substitute with dried. Tender potatoes and onions smothered in a homemade cheese Potatoes Au Gratin satisfy my need for creamy, cheesy goodness and creates a side dish that your You'll want to select varieties with a sharper flavor such as a sharp cheddar or gruyere (or swiss) or. Sausage potatoes au gratin is another way we celebrate the cold weather season and Holiday feasting. In large bowl, toss potatoes with cream sauce.