Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars. These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are made with just five ingredients! This delicious dessert recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! These chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect addition to your next family gathering or dinner party with friends.
These cookie cheesecake bars are delicious and pretty much amazing! The cheesecake layer combined with the chocolate chip cookie dough make a dessert that no one will forget! Cheesecake sandwiched between a layer of chocolate chips and two layers of chewy soft chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars
- You need 1 package of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare 1 package of regular cool whip.
- Prepare 1 package of brownie or Oreo cool whip.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- You need 1 package of chocolate pudding instant.
- It’s of Chocolate chips and Hershey’s syrup.
Me and cookie bars are like THIS *crossing fingers* Baby I love a good brownie/bar cookie recipe!! Matter of fact, you guys are probably gonna get tired of bar cookie recipes this. The cheesecake for these chocolate chip cookie bars is very simple to make and very rich and creamy (as cheesecake always should be). As with all of my cheesecake recipes, this one uses a small amount of sour cream to really bring out the full flavor in these bars.
Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars step by step
- Press cookie dough in a lightly greased pan and bake as directed. Let cool completely..
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and tub of regular cool whip and spread on top of cookie previously cooked and set aside.
- Prepare instant pudding as directed on box and spread on top of the cream cheese cool whip mixture.
- Spread the brownie or Oreo cool whip on top and drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Thirdly, put one of these cookie cheesecake bars in your mouth asap. These Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars combine multiple desserts into one bite! You have a crumbly pecan crust on the bottom, creamy cheesecake in the You want ALL the options! These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars are for my fellow indecisive souls, because you get to have. Chocolate chip cheesecake bars, made with cookie dough as the crust and topping, are a quick and easy dessert to make and to eat!