Homemade Sausage Italian Sauce.
You can have Homemade Sausage Italian Sauce using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Sausage Italian Sauce
- It’s 1 of -Ground beef (optional).
- It’s 1 of -Ground Sausage (sweet or mild).
- Prepare 1 of -Package of whole sausage (sweet or mild).
- It’s 1 of -white Onion shopped.
- You need 6-10 cloves of garlic mince.
- Prepare 1 of -large can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of -medium tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of – small tomatoes paste.
- It’s 2 of -tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Crush red pepper as much u like but added at the end with salt and pepper.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1-2 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
Homemade Sausage Italian Sauce step by step
- Cook meats together except the large sausages and meatballs.
- Add everything else cook medium heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Cook additional meats halfway only add to the pot at the end and cook extra 10-15 minutes.