Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup. This Loaded Cauliflower Potato Soup is the perfect combo of hearty & healthy. Serve in bowls, and top with bacon bits, green onion, roasted red peppers, and shredded cheese of your choice! Store your soup in an air-tight container in either the refrigerator or freezer.
Heat a large soup pot over medium-low heat. With fall officially here, we're definitely craving comfort food, and is there anything tastier than a hearty bowl of loaded baked potato soup?! For those who haven't caught the Instant Pot fever just. You can have Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s of ~ 3 tbsp minced garlic.
- You need of ~12 oz red potatoes, boiled.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower head, steamed.
- It’s 1 of sm. carrot, shredded.
- You need 1 of reg. pkg Instant potatoes (best w baby red / Parm. / garlic flavor).
- Prepare of ~6 oz Light sour cream.
- Prepare of ~4-5 C Fat free milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 oz of chives, chopped.
- Prepare of Green onions, chopped to top.
- It’s of Bacon, as desired(fully cooked bacon bits).
- Prepare of Cheddar, as desired.
- You need of Black pepper, as desired.
The secret to slimming it down is swapping part of the potatoes with cauliflower, you can't even tell! This has been one of my most popular soup. Add cauliflower, red bell pepper, potato, curry powder, and salt and stir. Otherwise I followed the Something soup-y can be less soup-y the next day because certain ingredients absorbed the.
Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup step by step
- Prep: chop onions, mince garlic, de-core cauliflower, shred carrot..
- Get cooking: place potatoes in water and boil until tender. Steam cauliflower, and once nearly completely, top with shredded carrot. Water-sauté onions & once tender add butter & garlic. Set aside to prevent burning..
- Combine: Get instant mashed potatoes prepared. Blend potatoes and cauliflower together (use milk as needed). Add blend to onions, and combine w sour cream, instant potatoes, chives, and bacon. Add milk as needed. Simmer on low. Top with black pepper, green onion, cheddar..
This creamy Cauliflower Potato Soup is a deliciously healthy alternative to potato soup that is made without milk or cream. The carbs are kept in check by the addition of cauliflower, but I promise, you won't miss a thing! This Cauliflower and Potato Soup is topped off with sour cream, chives, cheese. Cheesy cauliflower potato soup is an easy, gluten free one pot dinner made in your Instant Pot. Enjoy the rich flavor of creamy potato, cheese and So it is LOWER carb than potato soup. cauliflower cheese soup with potatoes.