You can have Homemade Chorizo using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chorizo
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of ground pork.
Homemade Chorizo step by step
- In a blender, combine garlic, oregano, vinegar, red pepper flakes, and water. Blend until smooth..
- In a bowl pour mixture over ground pork; cover and refrigerate all day. Pour off any water that accumulates. Refrigerate or freeze for future use..
- Must soak at least 8-24 hours..