Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake.
You can have Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake
- It’s 6 each of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 6 slice of Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pat chicken dry and place in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Cook for 1 hour and serve..