Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice. I served it with wild rice as a side. I'm going to try some other ways of using both ingredients and different flavors. Tilapia Asparagus Bundles With White Wine Sauce.
White asparagus is a curious vegetable. Learn why it's white and the difference it has with its green sibling. Roasting asparagus in the oven really concentrates the flavor and retains the nutrients. You can have Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 of Garlic Salt with ground parsley.
- It’s 1 of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- You need 1 of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 6 of tilapia.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
Easy baked tilapia with lemon and Parmesan cheese is one of the best tilapia recipes. Tilapia is one of my favorite white fish. If you are wondering, tilapia is a real fish and not a processed fish product. Pairs well with: Cilantro Lime Rice.
Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix lemon pepper, garlic salt with ground parsley, and sea salt..
- Rinse asparagus and cut about inch from bottom. Place in baking pan sprayed with Pam. Drizzle with Olive oil and sprinkle with some seasoning mixture. Place in Oven 8-10 mins..
- Place rice and water in rice cooker..
- Rinse Tilapia, pat dry, sprinkle one side with seasoning mix and place with seasoned side on bottom in a separate baking pan sprayed with Pam. After all tilapia is on pan, drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle remaining seasoning mix on top side and zest lemon on top. Place in Oven 20-25mins..
Some hybrid asparagus varieties have been bred to provide male only asparagus plants. Examples include Guelph Millenium and Mondeo. Place tilapia fillets in center of asparagus. SPOON sauce over tilapia fillets and asparagus. CLOSE oven bag with nylon tie (included in package) REMOVE vegetables and fish using a spatula.