Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds. My mom had a cookie book when I was a kid that had this one recipe for giant oatmeal honey cookies, and it was my go-to recipe for cookie cravings. Almond Flakes Cookies Recipes on Yummly Incredible Recipes from Heaven. baking powder, baking soda, egg.
Honey Bunches of Oats cereal is basically granola clusters and a bunch of delicious flakes with a bit of honey. They made a fabulous drop cookie that we all enjoyed, plus peanut butter in any cookie makes it a favorite! I tend to see cereal as a treat in our household but I also like to make sure that it's not. You can have Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds
- It’s 100 gr of oat flour.
- It’s 90 gr of oat flakes.
- It’s 40 gr of margarine.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 120 ml of honey (thyme is possible).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of diced Peach medium size.
Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted. The original that started it all. The perfect combination of crispy flakes, crunchy oat clusters with a touch of honey. See and discover other items: honey cereal, honey roasted almonds, crispy rice, apple cinnamon oatmeal.
Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds step by step
- In a bowl mix the flour, the flakes, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the pinch of salt..
- Cut the peach in small pieces and let it aside. Melt the margarine.
- In a second bowl mix the melted margarine, with the egg and the honey..
- Pour the 1st bowl into the second and mix well. Add the diced peach and mix carefully..
- Leave at the fridge for an hour the mix of butter to stand..
- After an hour preheat the oven at 165 degrees in air and take out the mix from the fridge. Put almonds flakes to the little balls while you put them in the tray with 2 spoons..
- Bake for 12 min till bottom is bit brown. They might still look unbaked but is the way they look. Take them out and leave them at the tray for 15 min to stand. Enjoy!.
I used butter instead of shortening because I wanted that honey-butter flavor. Honey Bunches of Oats with Crispy Almonds. INGREDIENTS: Corn, Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Almonds (Adds a Trivial Amount of Saturated Fat and Cholesterol), Rice, High Oleic Vegetable Oil (Adds a Trivial Amount of Saturated. Melomakarona are honey and nut Greek cookies that are traditionally enjoyed during the Christmas and New Year's holidays. This is an oil-based cookie recipe that produces moist cake-like cookies flavored with orange and brandy, bathed in a sweet honey syrup, and topped with chopped walnuts.