Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. This shrimp egg drop soup recipe is so tasty and easy to cook.
Even with just eggs and a soup stock, you'll be able to make the simplest egg drop. Broccoli Egg Drop Soup recipe: Broccoli belongs to a cabbage family which is accompanied by cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, collard greens and the cabbage. Here is a simple egg drop soup that I made for my family lunch two days ago. You can cook Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
- It’s 1 kg of prawns.
- You need 2 pcs of medium size fresh egg.
- You need 1 kg of broccoli bibs.
- Prepare 1 pc of onion.
- You need 5 pcs of cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or chopped ginger.
- It’s 2 pcs of medium tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s pinch of salt and black ground pepper.
- You need of little bit vegetable oil.
Hope you enjoy this Tomato Egg Drop with Prawns as much as I do ?. This restaurant-style egg drop soup recipe is so quick and easy to make that you probably could have made a bowl for yourself in the time it took me. Chinese egg drop soup with fresh sweet corn and prawns. Delicious as an appetizer or a light meal to accompany your mains.
Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns step by step
- Cut all the veggies into chunks.
- Sauté them in the pot until gets set,, drizzle with soy sauce, pour 4 cups of water and simmer it until everything get soft, for about 10 mins.,, when it's done,, set it aside to cool down a bit for blending it in a food processor..
- While on the other hand,, start to trim the prawn, and bit the eggs.
- When the soup gets cooled, start to blend it in a processors..,, then simmer for another 5 mins in low heat.
- Start to pour in the beaten eggs and prawns into the soup, season with salt and pepper to taste. serves as-well as with stir fried shrimp.
Find this Pin and more Healthy broccoli cheddar soup packed with carrots, broccoli, garlic, and cheese. This creamy velvety soup is much better than Panera's broccoli. Egg drop soup makes me think of my grandmother every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm. You might recognize egg drop soup from the bowl you get with the lunch plates at Chinese-American restaurants, with swirling strands of eggs floating in a. But this Korean style is definitely my comfort one because I growing up eating this! ?.