Spanish sauce for omelets. Spanish Potato Omelet (Tortilla de Papa Espanola) with Romesco SauceEpicurious. View top rated Spanish sauce for omelet recipes with ratings and reviews. How to add tomato sauce to a Spanish Omelette; get expert tips and advice on making traditional Cuban breakfast recipes in this free cooking video.
Make the omelet: Whisk the eggs, a pinch of salt and the scallion in a bowl. Return the skillet to medium heat and drizzle with more oil, if needed. A Spanish omelet, or tortilla Espanola, is also called a tortilla de patata or potato omelet. You can have Spanish sauce for omelets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish sauce for omelets
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 11/2 cups of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 of olives chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
Fortunately, it does not require fancy equipment to prepare it. The tortilla is simply delicious served with sofrito, a fried tomato sauce that is made all over Spain. It's easy to make; you just have to saute tomatoes. Found this recipe on the internet.
Spanish sauce for omelets instructions
- Heat butter add chopped onion green pepper tomatoes seasoning olives and mushrooms.
- Cook until moisture has nearly evaporated.
- Before folding the omelet place a spoonful in center.
- Fold and pour rest of sauce over and around omelet..
It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and meats and/or cheeses to suit your taste. This recipe can be enjoyed for any meal of the day. Spice it up with your favorite hot sauce. Transfer potatoes and eggs mixture to pan.