Smoked Sausage Pizza. All Reviews for Smoked Sausage Pizza Pasta Skillet. You saved Smoked Sausage Pizza Pasta Skillet to your Favorites. Smoked turkey sausage is a good substitute for higher-fat pork sausage; here it pairs with green bell pepper and onion for a great pizza topping.
There's no reason to order out for pizza when it's this easy to make a delicious, creative pie at home. Top each pizza with ½ each of sausage, tomatoes, red onion, pepper, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. barbecue Smoked Sausage Recipes Barbecue Smoked Sausage Pizza Recipe – Quick and Delicious Family. You can have Smoked Sausage Pizza using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage Pizza
- Prepare of Crust——————.
- You need 1 of quick pizza dough see my recipe.
- You need As needed of flour for dusting.
- You need of Tomato sauce————–.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of saffron infused oil see my recipe.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Toppings——————-.
- You need 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
On the Menu Today~ Homemade Sausage Pizza Super Saturday Snack There is nothing more satisfying than a. Spicy Sausage Pizza is loaded with onion, peppers, and chili oil on a homemade crust. Spicy Sausage Pizza is loaded with so much flavor that will be a hit with everyone in your family. This recipe was very flavorful and delightfully spicy.
Smoked Sausage Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make the sauce simmer the tomatoes and add the sauce ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Set aside to cool a bit..
- As sauce cools dust the dough and roll it out..
- Heat the pan I used a flat iron skillet. Smear with butter..
- Add the dough to the skillet and brush the saffron infused oil over the top of the crust..
- Add the sauce..
- Slice the sausage thinly. Cover the sauce with the sausage..
- Add the onion and cheeses..
- Put into the hot oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
My husband raved about it and that is not an easy. Smoked sausage and onions features a mustard sauce balanced by Balsamic, honey and vinegar. Smoked sausage (chorizo or chicken) adds another dimension to this flavorful sausage beef chili. Perfectly seasoned sausage makes for tastier toppings. In this old-country specialty, cabbage is served over sliced smoked sausage with flavorful tomatoes Serve the sausage and cabbage right from the Dutch oven or skillet, or spoon it onto a deep platter.