Simple Sugar Cookies.
You can have Simple Sugar Cookies using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Sugar Cookies
- You need 4 3/4 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of + 3 tbsp white sugar.
- It’s 2 of medium-sized eggs.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla bean extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Simple Sugar Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. (350 degrees Fahrenheit.).
- In a medium-sized bowl, using a whisk, combine flour, baking powder and salt..
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, using a hand mixer, combine butter and sugar for 3 minutes until it’s fluffy..
- Then, add the eggs and vanilla bean extract. Mix with hand mixer for 1 minute..
- Add 3 cups of the dry mixture, a little at a time, to the wet ingredients and mix with the hand mixer. Then, add the remaining flour and mix by hand until combined..
- Lightly flour your work surface (counter top, cutting board etc.).
- Cut the dough in half. Cover the other half of the dough with Saran Wrap and put in the fridge to keep cool..
- Roll out your dough to about 1/2 inch thick. Use your favorite cookie cutters and start cutting! Once you are finished, get the other half of the dough from the fridge and repeat the process..
- Pro Tip: Lightly spray your cookie trays with olive oil spray, then place down the parchment paper on top. This will keep the parchment paper from sliding around while placing down the cookies..
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until it’s lightly brown. Place on a cooling rack..
- Easy, cute and delicious! Enjoy..