Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lemon cookies (glazed lemon butter cookies) ★recipe video★. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lemon cookies (glazed lemon butter cookies) ★recipe video★ using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★:
- Make ready of ■For the cookies.
- Prepare 70 g of (2.5 oz, about 1/3 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 50 g (5.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- Get 0.5 g of (about 1/10 tsp) salt.
- Get 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- Get 25 g of (about 4 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 15 g (0.5 oz) of egg white, room temperature.
- Take 130 g (1 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) cake flour.
- Take of ■For the glaze.
- Prepare 40 g (4.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Steps to make Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/NtYy88dMaGc.
- Sift cake flour twice; set aside..
- Cream unsalted butter until soft. Add powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 3 mins until it becomes white and fluffy..
- Add 3-4 drops of vanilla oil and mix well. Add salt and mix well. Add almond flour. Mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Add egg white and lemon juice. Mix while cutting it and stir well until smooth..
- Add all the flour. Mix it while cutting it, scooping sometimes. Mix it until the large lumps form..
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to flatten..
- Repeat folding and pressing 4-5 times until unevenness disappears. Shape it square and wrap it with plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge for 2-3 hours (If possible, overnight)..
- Take the dough out of the fridge, leave it for 5-10 mins to soften. Press it lightly to soften. Cut in half..
- Roll each out into 5mm (0.2'') thick. Let them sit in a freezer for 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Take one out of the freezer. Cut it with a 5cm (2'') cookie cutter. (If you use a larger cutter, you should roll out the dough to 3mm (0.1'') thick to get a crispy texture.) Take out the other one and cut out..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 18-20 mins or until light brown. Let it cool thoroughly. Freshly baked cookies are soft but become crisp when cooled..
- 【For the glaze】Put powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well until smooth. Put a small amount of the lemon glaze on the cookie and spread..
- Repeat putting and spreading 2-3 times and use up the glaze. Bake it at 200℃ / 392F for 1 min to dry the glaze. Let it cool. It's all done!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lemon cookies (glazed lemon butter cookies) ★recipe video★ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!