Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles.
You can have Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles
- You need 200 grams of Shirataki noodles.
- It’s 1 of eggplant.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced shiitake or enoki mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice syrup or honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed sesame seeds.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles step by step
- Cook noodles according to package instructions..
- Stir fry garlic, sliced eggplant, and mushrooms in sesame oil..
- Add Gochujang and rice syrup or honey. Adjust to taste..
- Add crushed sesame seeds..
- Add cooked noodles and stir fry until all fully combined. Season with salt..