Breakfast omelet (spicy version). Sri Lankan spicy breakfast omelette/omelet- start your day healthy with an easy skillet breakfast dish. It's the perfect dish for to start your day right. Once you've made this spicy Sri Lankan omelet, you'll notice it's not fluffy like your regular french omelets.
Asparagus Souffléd Omelet With Spicy Cilantro SauceKitchenAid. Red pepper flakes add plenty of fiery zip to this omelet from Dixie Terry of Goreville, Illinois. "It's a favorite at our house – for breakfast, brunch or supper – with sausage or bacon, home fries and hot biscuits," she shares. From the Regional Omelettes Breakfast Recipe Collection. You can cook Breakfast omelet (spicy version) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast omelet (spicy version)
- Prepare of Main.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare 1 of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of flavored pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Tabasco pepper sauce.
- It’s of Other.
- You need 1 tsp of cooking oil.
Spicy Masala Omelette is an Indian twist on the traditional omelette. It's made with onions, turmeric and chillies and is a great way to spice up brunch! Spicy Masala Omelette. with chilli, turmeric & onions. Put a spicy twist on traditional egg omelet recipes with this award winning brunch recipe.
Breakfast omelet (spicy version) step by step
- Crack the eggs into bowl. Add in all spices and stir them all evenly..
- Heat up cooking oil in frying pan using medium heat. Pour the egg mixture in and fry till both sides are browned..
- Cut the omelet into 6 slices using the spatula and it's ready to serve with bread..
The nacho sauce with the breakfast sausage is creative and Amazing flavor!! I have always loved Ro-tel dip and decided it would be great over an omelet. I used sausage rather than ground beef for this recipe. I wanted something a little different for breakfast this morning and I came up with this one. It's fast and easy and requires no overnight refrigeration time.