Tortellini & Asparagus. Warm up with a bowl of tortellini soup or toss them into a salad. Top recipes for hearty tortellini soup, cool tortellini salad, and tasty tortellini sauces. Tortellini, İtalyanların kapalı makarnasına verilen isim.
Ecco pronti i tortellini, da gustare in compagnia. Cheesy Tortellini in a creamy, rich Garlic Parmesan sauce. Homemade tortellini is one of the most important recipes of my hometown, Bologna! You can cook Tortellini & Asparagus using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortellini & Asparagus
- It’s 1 lb of Fresh asparagus.
- Prepare 1 lb of Cheese tortellini (I used frozen).
- It’s 1 can of Petit diced tomatoes drained, or 1-2 cups fresh diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 5 clove of Garlic, minced (2 tablespoons).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar (optional).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese, toasted Italian bread crumbs, or crushed croutons for topping.
Along with Bolognese ragù and Lasagne, this recipe is an authentic icon of the Emilian culinary tradition. In half a gallon of rapidly boiling salted water add the tortellini in batches. Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini! NO flour and NO heavy cream!
Tortellini & Asparagus step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil..
- Trim bottom ends of asparagus and discard (about 1 inch). Now chop the rest of the asparagus in bite size pieces (1-2 inches)..
- Add tortellini and asparagus to boiling water and cook about 5-8 minutes until asparagus is tender-crisp..
- Drain pasta and asparagus. Set aside..
- In the same pan, over medium, heat oil, garlic & spices for a couple of minutes while stirring. Careful not to let the garlic burn..
- Add in the tomatoes & balsamic vinegar..
- Add back the pasta and asparagus. Stir gently and cook a couple minutes to let the sauce completely coat the pasta..
- Top with Parmesan, Italian bread crumbs, or crushed croutons if desired..
Tortellini is a ring-shaped pasta typically stuffed with (but not limited to) a mix of meat (such as pork loin, prosciutto crudo, or mortadella ,) or cheese (such as cheddar or parmesan). Tortellini is ring-shaped pasta made from durum wheat and eggs, and stuffed with meat, cheese or vegetables. It sometimes comes in round, square and triangular shapes. Spinach Tortellini en Brodo (in broth) is an Italian soup made with spinach and cheese tortellini and vegetables in a light broth. Domates Soslu Tortellini Tarifinin Servis Önerisi.