Roasted Duck And Bell Pepper In Teriyaki Sauce.
You can cook Roasted Duck And Bell Pepper In Teriyaki Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Duck And Bell Pepper In Teriyaki Sauce
- It’s 1 cup of dice mix pepper.
- You need 1 large of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked roasted duck.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 1 large of red chili pepper strip.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spring onion.
Roasted Duck And Bell Pepper In Teriyaki Sauce step by step
- cut spring onion and soak in water set aside.
- cut chili strip and set aside.
- with oil saute grated carrot for 1 minute then add cooked roasted duck then add teriyaki sauce.
- then add dice mix pepper off heat and mix well.
- BRLOW ARE FEW OF MY ROASTED DUCK RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355440-kung-po-roasted-duck https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334344-roasted-duck-with-snap-pea-and-mushroom.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY RECIPES USING TERIYAKI SAUCE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368725-teriyaki-beef-roll https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334504-salmon-in-teriyaki-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/404893-jackfruit-and-onion-in-teriyaki-sauce.