Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes. Combine the marinade adding the cornstarch last and making sure to whisk it in so there are no lumps. Tofu Stir-Fry with Snap Peas and MushroomsThe Kitchn. spring onions, snow peas, soy sauce Stir Fry Tofu With Oyster Sauce Recipes. Jen's tofu stir-fry is named after my niece because she requests this sImple and delicious family comfort food dish every timne she comes Stir-fry the marinated pork until brown.
Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients. Can substitute sake or dry sherry for rice wine and vegetable broth for chicken broth. Stir vinegar, sesame oil, and sugar in with vegetables. You can cook Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes
- You need 5 of Celery sticks, diagonally sliced.
- You need 6 oz of braised tofu, thinly shredded.
- You need 4 oz of chicken breast, baked and sliced.
- You need 1 Tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper, for color, optional.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of fish sauce or salt.
- You need of honey or sugar.
Stir fried chicken, celery, carrots and cashew are coated with a thick and clear sauce. Add cooked chicken and tofu cubes; stir to coat. Chinese celery recipes often include sliced dried tofu, julienned beef, pork or chicken, or cross-cut squid or cuttlefish. Feel free to choose any of those ingredients to stir-fry with Chinese celery.
Celery chicken and braised tofu stirfry #mommasrecipes instructions
- Heat up olive oil and saute minced garlic until aromatic for about a few seconds. Add sliced celery and saute for about 30 seconds until celery is aromatic and slightly withered. Set aside..
- Turn down the heat to medium and add a little bit oilve oil and saute shredded tofu, chicken and red bell pepper for about 1 minutes until aromatic..
- Add celery back into the wok and keep saute. Adjust seasoning using fish sauce, a drop of honey or pinch of sugar to bring out the flavor of this dish. Serve as an entree or side dish with rice..
- Replace chicken with carrots, green peppers or wood ear mushroom for vegan version..
Chinese celery is a good source of vitamin A and K and minerals like. Stir-fries are like salads: you can put almost whatever in it and it will be a quick, healthy, delish meal. I've put in my favorite veggies into this recipe, but please feel free to substitute whatever hearty vegetables you have on hand. Growing up, my father even put iceberg. It will take this simple stir fry to the next level without any extra work.