Soft Ginger Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, soft ginger cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soft Ginger Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Soft Ginger Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have soft ginger cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Ginger Cookies:
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Margarine.
- Get 1 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of Molasses.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 cup of Flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Sugar to roll.
Instructions to make Soft Ginger Cookies:
- Cream Margarine and Sugar together until smooth..
- Add the egg and molasses and blend well..
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger..
- Stir in the flour..
- Scoop cookies out using a 1/2 TB measuring spoon and roll into balls. Then roll the balls in the rolling sugar and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. If sticky, chill the dough before rolling..
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 10-12 minutes. The cookies will flatten as they bake..
- Remove onto cooling rack and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food soft ginger cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!