Sweet and sour trotters with asparagus and zucchini. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add asparagus (except for tips) and zucchini to the fry pan. Add salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Taste and adjust seasonings to create a pleasing sweet and sour balance. Reviews for: Photos of Sautéed Peppers, Asparagus, and Zucchini. Put the asparagus, squash and zucchini in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. You can cook Sweet and sour trotters with asparagus and zucchini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour trotters with asparagus and zucchini
- It’s 9 oz of jar of pickled pigs feet, trotters.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped asparagus.
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 4 oz of Korean flat noodles.
- It’s pinch of salt.
Season with the oregano and some salt and pepper and toss to coat. Meanwhile, grate the garlic into the balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan and. I have made this many times for potlucks. Everyone loves it and it travels nicely, too.
Sweet and sour trotters with asparagus and zucchini step by step
- Pick out the trotters keep the liquid in the jar now take any bones and Cartilage out of of trotters.
- Chop up all the trotters after the bone and Cartilage is removed add to wok.
- Add zucchini and asparagus add liquids of trotters to the wok add spices and sugar let simmer.
- Add noodles this won't take long to cook stir together well serve hope you enjoy.
It's a wonderful way to use up the prolific zucchini that we all How to Make Zucchini Noodles (With or Without a Spiralizer). Quarter zucchini lengthwise into thin strips and cut in half to make uniform pieces. In a large glass or ceramic bowl, combine zucchini, honey, vinegar, oil, bell pepper, celery, onion, salt and black pepper. Add the asparagus and toss to coat (I use tongs for this as the asparagus can get a little tricky to toss). This site is owned and operated by Sweet Pea Chef LLC. asweetpeachef.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide. *What is ASMR? its an experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back.