Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies. These cookies are like eating a fudge brownie and chocolate chip cookie, all in the same dessert! You can even make the dough ahead of time if you wish and freeze individual chocolate cookie dough balls, to keep on hand for a cold or rainy day when you want a quick homemade cookie fix. Pair these chocolate chip cookie bars with vanilla ice cream and caramel fudge and lordt have mercy!!
I nibbled on chocolate this and chocolate that, but my craving was fueled by Once I had mixed together the healthiest brownie batter around, I dumped in an entire bag of dark chocolate chips. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet Her sweet gesture literally took a very dark season in my life and made it a little brighter. You can cook Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted cold butter (cut into small cubes).
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark baking cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips.
You see, after our daughter Bethany turned one-year-old. These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy So today especially as you gaze upon those fudgy underbaked chocolate chip cookie brownies, I'm hoping no one takes offense to the excessive. Either use store-bought brownie mix or/and chocolate chip cookie mix and follow the directions to mak it that way. Or you can make my favorite cocoa brownies recipe and follow the chocolate chip cookie I topped my brownies with an extra sprinkle of chocolate chips just because I LOVE em.
Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies instructions
- Pre heat oven to 410 degrees..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together cold butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs 1 at time, mixing well after each addition..
- Add cocoa, cake flour, all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Separate dough into large balls and place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press on top of the dough to smooth out..
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until until edges are crisp. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
Extra Dark Chocolate brownie recipe below is one that we use in research and development when testing a chocolate's performance for baking and patisserie applications. The excellence of this recipe is the dark chocolate used to bake these Brownie Cookies making them full of flavor. Levain uses dark cocoa for these cookies. If you can find that in your grocery stores, use it! Hershey's makes a dark chocolate cocoa that would be You want to shock these Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies with high heat so they don't spread too rapidly.