You can have Tomato Fish using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Fish
- You need 1/2 kilogram of fish.
- It’s 2 nos of tomato (big).
- It’s 2 nos of onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic grated (each).
- Prepare 1 of chillie green.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chillie kashmeri powder.
- It’s 1 tbsps of corianderpowder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of coconut grated.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 3 sprigs of curry leves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare of pepper powder a pich.
Tomato Fish instructions
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and saute the sliced onions,tomatos,curry leaves adding a pinch of salt.When the moisture has dried up and when the smell of onions comes out, add the grated coconut.Saute for a few more minutes.Take of from the stove and add the red chillie powder,coriander powder and turmeric to the hot pan.Mix well cool and grind to a very smooth paste.
- Saute one tbsp oil in the pan.Splutter the mustard,followed by the grated ginger,garlic and the green chilly(splitted). Add one more sprig of curry leaves. Add the masala and 2 cups of water and a pinch of salt and pepper powder. Bring the contents to boil and put the fish pieces,cleaned and cut to the required size one by one nto te boiling curry. Cook the fish closed for 20 to 25 minutes.Take out from stove.Add more salt if required. The delicious fish in tomato is ready.serve hot..