You can have Baked Burrito using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Burrito
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 Pkg of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 1 PKG of small tortillas.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of I bottle taco sauce, I used Taco Bell hot.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of fresh tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter, melted.
Baked Burrito instructions
- In a skillet on medium heat brown the beef, then add onion. Cook 5 min.
- Add taco seasoning and garlic. Stir, cook another 5 min.
- In a sauce pan on low, add beans, onion powder and seasoning salt. Stir..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Fill each tortilla with a spoonful of beans, beef mixture then cheese. Roll up and place on a greased baking sheet..
- Brush each rolled tortillas with melted butter.
- Cook for 15 min, then sprinkle cheese all over the top. Bake 5 min..
- To serve, top with taco sauce, sour cream and fresh tomato..