Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brownie cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brownie Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Brownie Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brownie cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Cookies:
- Make ready 2/3 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- Take 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Get 2 of large Eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
Steps to make Brownie Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brownie cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!