BrightEye Chicken Sandwich.
You can have BrightEye Chicken Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BrightEye Chicken Sandwich
- Prepare of Permento cheese.
- Prepare of Dough donut bun.
- It’s of Fried chicken.
- It’s of Sunny side egg.
- Prepare of Eggs and milk for chicken dunk.
- Prepare of Corn oil.
BrightEye Chicken Sandwich step by step
- Heat fry oil to 325° – 350°.
- Set up flour with seasoning.
- Mix eggs and milk for chicken dunk and run the chicken through the milk mix and flour rotating through both twice.
- Drop chicken in oil for around 4 or 5 minutes, flip for 3 more and check temp for 165°.
- Mix mayo, cheddar cheese and permentos together for permento cheese.
- Cut donut in half and add permento to both sides, the chicken to the bottom half.
- Cook sunny side egg and add ontop of the chicken and top with the second half of donut.