Boiled Lamb Chops With Asparagus. While the lamb is resting, start the Season with salt and pepper. Broiled Lamb Chops with Nigella's Mint Sauce. A truly simple Easter dinner: broiled lamb chops with mint sauce; peasant bread; roasted asparagus; lemon-ricotta cheesecake for dessert (coming soon).
Drain, then rinse under cold water to preserve the vivid green colour. Add lamb chops; seal bag and turn to coat well. Arrange the lamb chops in a shallow baking dish. You can cook Boiled Lamb Chops With Asparagus using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boiled Lamb Chops With Asparagus
- It’s 4 each of Lamb chops.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 1 dash of Extra virgin olive oil.
Pour the marinade on top, turn to coat and refrigerate overnight. Add lamb chops; seal bag and turn to coat well. Lamb chops are such a simple and satisfying meal. Marinate them in rosemary and garlic, sear them quickly on the stovetop, and dinner is served.
Boiled Lamb Chops With Asparagus step by step
- Turn on your oven to the broil setting.
- Sprinkle lamb chops with spices. I like to use garlic salt and pepper..
- cook lamb chops for 20-22 minutes depending on how thick your chops are..
- After chops are done, drizzle asparagus with extra virgin olive oil..
- Cook asparagus for 6 minutes..
Double rib chops yield a thicker piece of meat than single chops, and are more forgiving with cooking time if you like your lamb rare or medium rare. Lamb is one of my favorite meats to eat. I have a confession though… that was not always the case. Up until about fifteen years ago, I hated lamb; or rather, I thought I hated lamb. First, I had never even tasted lamb.