Savory Meat Pastry Puff.
You can have Savory Meat Pastry Puff using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Meat Pastry Puff
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef (do NOT use lean beef).
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- You need 2 of celery stocks.
- You need 1 of turnip.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh Rosemary, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh Thyme, chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 cans of biscuits. Enough to make 2 dozen.
Savory Meat Pastry Puff instructions
- Chop vegetables, set aside.
- Fry beef on medium-high heat until done. Season with salt and pepper..
- Remove beef from pan, but DO NOT DRAIN THE FAT! You will use the fat to cook the vegetables and make a gravy..
- Add minced garlic to pan (with the fat). Cook for 1 minute..
- Add vegetables to pan and cook until slightly tender, about 5 – 8 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix in the Rosemary and Thyme..
- Mix in the beef. Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle on 1 tbs of flour and mix together. This should thicken the mixture and form a light gravy. Of too runny, add another tbs..
- Open can of biscuits. Flatten out the biscuits and place into a muffin pan..
- Scoop meat mixture on top of biscuits..
- Cook in oven according to directions..
- Makes about 2 dozen puffs..