Blueberry Banana Muffins.
You can have Blueberry Banana Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of large banana, mashed.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
Blueberry Banana Muffins instructions
- Line the muffin cups with muffin liners..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar, egg and butter together. Then, add in the rest of the dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth. Add in the mashed banana and gently mix well..
- Lightly fold in the blueberries. Scoop the batter into muffin cups, about 3/4 full, and place them inside the fryer basket..
- Air fry at 300F (150C) for about 15-17 minutes until the toothpick come out clean..