Chicken Ham, and Ra-yu Salt Ramen.
You can have Chicken Ham, and Ra-yu Salt Ramen using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Ham, and Ra-yu Salt Ramen
- Prepare 4 slice of Chicken ham.
- Prepare 1 of serving Fresh or instead ramen noodles.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 of Dried wakame seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Chunky ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 packages of Store-bought soup.
- You need 1 of Boiling water.
Chicken Ham, and Ra-yu Salt Ramen instructions
- Thinly slice the chicken ham and slice the Japanese leeks..
- Boil the ramen. Drain and transfer the noodles to a bowl. Top with the toppings and ra-yu..
- A soy milk ramen recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143414-soy-milk-chicken-somen.
- Soft * Boiled Pork * https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143542-tender-boiled-pork-with-korean-dressing.