Date oatmeal cookie. Oatmeal cookies have always been one of my favorites. I've made them many, many times — sometimes with raisins, other times with chocolate chips or coconut. Oatmeal Date Cookies are chewy, nutty treats with just the right amount of sweetness.
These tasty date oatmeal cookies use the natural sweetness of the dates rather than any added sugar to make a relatively healthy, easy and delicious treat. I love oatmeal cookies and these have it all. Chewy, soft, crispy all at the same time.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, date oatmeal cookie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Date oatmeal cookie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Date oatmeal cookie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Oatmeal cookies have always been one of my favorites. I've made them many, many times — sometimes with raisins, other times with chocolate chips or coconut. Oatmeal Date Cookies are chewy, nutty treats with just the right amount of sweetness.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Date oatmeal cookie:
- Take 10 oz of pitted date.
- Get 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- Get 8 tablespoon of butter.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- Take 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Get 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Get 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
Sweet Potato Oatmeal Cookies, Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies, Grandmother's Oatmeal Cookies. vanilla extract, rolled oats, ground cinnamon, bananas, dates. This delicious recipe for oatmeal cookies with date filling will have everyone in your house reaching for the cookie jar. Enjoy the sweet, delicious taste of dates in these double-layered oatmeal cookies. View top rated Date oatmeal cookie recipes with ratings and reviews.
Instructions to make Date oatmeal cookie:
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉.
Best: Oatmeal Cookies, Oatmeal Cookies, Filled Date Oatmeal Cookies, etc. With pancake turner, remove cookies to wire rack to cool. A combination of flavor and texture makes these cookies the perfect addition to your morning coffee. My recipe for Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies gives you the Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A lemony date filling makes oatmeal cookies more special.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food date oatmeal cookie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!