Orzo Spinach and Pinnoli Nut Sautee.
You can have Orzo Spinach and Pinnoli Nut Sautee using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orzo Spinach and Pinnoli Nut Sautee
- It’s 1 bag of baby spinach shredded.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of pinnoli nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of orzo.
- Prepare 3 cloves of finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Orzo Spinach and Pinnoli Nut Sautee step by step
- In a large deep dish skillet heat olive oil.
- Add garlic and pinnoli nuts to skillet to lightly toast nuts.
- Add spinach and sautee.
- In medium sauce pan boil water and cook orzo as per package instructions.
- When orzo done use a spider to spoon out orzo and add to skillet till all in incorporated with the spinach and pinnoli nuts.
- Ensure you do not strain orzo as using the spider retains the starch and makes a creamy consistency with the spinach and pinnoli nuts.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve as a side dish to fish or meats.