TRISH SLAMMIN' AND SUCCULENT BAKED CHICKEN. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. Oven Baked Chicken Breasts are so easy, moist and juicy!
Simple prep, terrific flavor, easy cleanup, happy table. This quick and easy recipe combines chicken and a sauce made with honey, garlic, butter, and rosemary to make a succulent weeknight dinner. This method alone makes plain, simple chicken breasts — a blank slate to be used on top of salads, rice dishes, and tacos. You can cook TRISH SLAMMIN' AND SUCCULENT BAKED CHICKEN using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of TRISH SLAMMIN' AND SUCCULENT BAKED CHICKEN
- Prepare 1 packages of Chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 large of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of season salt.
- You need 1 of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 of Fiesta lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
But you can season the breasts any way you like; make them spicy, or flavor them with fresh herbs. We eat a lot of chicken for dinner, so I'm always trying to do something a little different with it. This versatile chicken recipe is very similar to chicken pad Thai but easier to make and tastes just as good. Rice noodles can be swapped with mung bean noodles or.
TRISH SLAMMIN' AND SUCCULENT BAKED CHICKEN instructions
- Clean chicken, removing all slime from under skin.
- Season with ingredients 3-7. All seasonings should be used lightly.
- Spray 9×13 baking pan. Add a small amount of water . just enough to cover bottom of pan..
- Place seasoned chicken in pan. Cover with sliced onion and sliced butter..
- Cover with foil. Bake in oven for 90 minutes on 375°F. Note this is timed for chicken thighs. Cook accordingly..
- Serve with side dish of choice.
Growing up, fried chicken was always a staple for dinner. Unfortunately, fried chicken isn't exactly the healthiest, though not too bad in moderation. But if you're like us and want to enjoy that crispy, juicy chicken more often, my Easy Crispy Oven Baked. Keywords: baked chicken thighs with rice, Chicken and Rice, chicken and rice recipe. I love hearing how you went with my recipes!