Lemon Sugar Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lemon sugar cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Sugar Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Lemon Sugar Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lemon sugar cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Sugar Cookies:
- Prepare 1 stick of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar, separated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Make ready of Zest of 2 small/medium lemons.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Lemon Sugar Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk together to combine..
- In a medium bowl, using a hand or standing mixer, cream the butter, brown sugar and 3/4c sugar until light and fluffy. (about 3-4 minutes or so). Add egg, lemon zest and vanilla and beat until combined..
- Slowly pour in the dry ingredients and beat just until combined–do not over mix. Roll cookie dough into about 1 1/2 inch balls and roll into the remaining 1/4 cup sugar (add sugar into a small bowl first.) and place about 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking pan..
- Bake 9-11 minutes. Allow to cool before eating..
- Store in an air tight container or freeze. (They never last long in my glass cookie jar lol!).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lemon sugar cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!