You can cook Homemade Chorizo using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chorizo
- Prepare 5 lbs of ground pork.
- Prepare 4 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of ancho Chile powder.
- Prepare 1 head of finely minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dried oregano.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cumin seed ground.
- Prepare 3 tsp of coriander ground.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of distilled vinegar.
Homemade Chorizo instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Separate into one pound portions and wrap to freeze for use as needed.